Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Mini Makeover!



In spite of all the rain, I thought it would be fun to use one of the expertly coordinated  color cards that Mary Kay gives its consultants and apply it for my own personal mini makeover. So I started from scratch with some concealer on the trouble spots. Next I applied Mary Kay's Medium Coverage Foundation (Beige 300). Once I had that done, I took out my Sephora Mineral Powder and brushed that right on.  For my eyes, I used three Mary Kay eyeshadows, White lily as the base, Midnight star on the crease and Blue Metal to blend. Of course as always for me, black liner (MK) on the undereye and mascara (MK). I blushed my cheeks with Mark Kay mineral cheek color, Strawberry Cream and applied satin lips lip balm with Mary Kay's Creme Lipstick in Dusty Rose. I don't know about you, but I love the before and after and who would've known that Mary Kay makeup looks soo good. Any makeup artist or someone who knows a lot about makeup knows that it doesn't matter the brand of the product you use its the quality! Click here to purchase Eyeshadow!


Love the Lipstick?!

No comments:

Post a Comment