Thursday, April 21, 2011

Makeup For The Every day Woman! WELCOME! :-)

I'm a makeup artist/Newly Independant beauty consultant for Mary Kay who loves makeup with all my Heart! Over the years I've always been obsessed with the beautiful makeup jobs of professionals in the industry! I mean come on! Look at any magazine or ad. They make models look like dolls. Just check out Kim K below! Simply Gorgeous! But Besides that, I've designed this blog to share tips and sell beauty/skin care products. In the real world we are not airbrushed or perfected. Let's face it ladies! No matter how the makeup looks, without good skin care and products there is a fine line between trashy and classy! Most of the products and makeup shown is from the Mary Kay line because I absolutely love how its transformed my skin. I'm also open and willing to share other brands and products as well. If you have any suggestions, don't be afraid to make a comment. But don't discriminate until you've tried it and seen the results for yourself! (Mac makeup I've heard can make ppl breakout, but I don't discriminate lol) Open your mind and most importantly be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment